August 11, 2017
You only truly appreciate the phrase Sh*t Happens when you become a parent. Here are our tips to survive these moments in life (not limited to your kid’s bowel movements).
- Be prepared: It can happen anytime, anywhere – when you least expect.
- Improvise: If you must, use what’s available (baby’s romper, towel, your hand…eeks!) to aid you in the clean up.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help: An extra pair of hands, a cooperative baby – teamwork makes for a quicker clean up.
- Find humor: Projectile poop? Crap in your hair? These are memorable milestones only us parents get to achieve, and make for good conversation years down the road!
- Draw insights: Sh*t happens for a reason and will be your ally when it comes to figuring out how your baby is faring.
You can get loads of insights from the color and texture of your baby’s poop, and to help you get started, we’ve prepared a guide for your easy reference.